Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Web developer
2. Business analyst / QA analyst
3. Retail clerk
4. Applications instructor
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. Office Space
3. Kiki's Delivery Service
4. Tommy Boy
Four places I have lived:
1. Albany, NY
2. Pittsburgh, PA
3. Amarillo, TX
4. Fayetteville, AK
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Robot Chicken
2. Penn and Teller's Bullshit!
3. The Crocodile Hunter
4. The Golden Girls
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Germany/Swiss Alps
2. Hawaii (Maui, Kawai, and the main island)
3. Toronto, Canada
4. Strassbourg, France
Four websites I visit daily:
4. My work email portal
Four of my favorite foods:
4. Iranian food (especially qormeh sabzi)
Four places you would rather be:
2. Not at work (I'm not right now, but that's not the point)
3. Exploring the rest of Europe (especially Greece- though I do want to revisit Berlin sometime too)
4. Watching a Steelers game at Mom's or a friend's house. I don't know why, but there's a strong sense of comfort associated with that.
In other news, my sister continues to do well in recovery- she actually moved back to her place and is returning to work full-time after all, probably after Easter- but, since she's not allowed to take long trips for a while yet, she won't be coming up for the wedding. =/ Ah well, I'll be seeing her shortly after the wedding when Remy and I hoof it to Pittsburgh, so it's okay.
Meanwhile, Rochester has a severe case of spring fever and is practically crying to be let outside. Yeah, cat, like that's happening.
Also, my meds make me a hyperemotional, antisocial bitch. I mean, more than usual. Just thought I'd share.