1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your LJ.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And thus the endless cycle of the meme goes on and on and on and on.....
1. What was the best part about moving to Albany?
Hehe, what hasn't been good? ;) It's been awesome in a lot of ways, but I think what I like best is the fact that I no longer come home from a crappy job to an empty apartment, day after day. Instead, I now have a fun job, two roommates, two kitties, and an awesome boyfriend. Splitting expenses with said roommates is pretty cool, too ;)
2. What was the worst part about moving to Albany?
The moving process itself, methinks, 'cause I'm not a huge fan of lugging furniture and boxes around! And driving that U-Haul kinda sucked, too, though I did have excellent company on that trip =)
3. If you could have a hand in writing the pilot episode of a new series for Thundercats, what type of mood/storyline would you go for?
That's a toughie. My first inclination would be to pretend that the New Thundera thing just never happened. My second inclination would be to make it a teeny bit more serious- just because a lot of the series' old fans watch the original eps and are rather amazed at how aging a few years makes this beloved cartoon one of the most fucked up things ever, lol. But otherwise, I'd stay more or less true to the original- Mumm-Ra's totally badass, Kit and Kat are still kids, no one's getting married, and no one has substance abuse problems. Okay, well, Tygra maybe. ;)
4. If you had been interviewed for the upcoming tcats DVD featurette, what on Thundera would you have said?
Probably something along the lines of what the show meant to me both in the 80s and later on, when I joined communities like TCATGR, hehe. I'd also probably mention how I'm really not worthy of being interviewed compared to peeps like you, Cheezey, and RD! Hell, what they really should've done was rounded up the old TCATGR and given us a montage or something...
5. If there was one thing you could change about your life with a simple wish, what would that one thing be?
I'd want perpetual financial security for myself, my family, and my friends. Too much of life is wasted working shitty jobs just to stay afloat. We should all be free to pursue whatever it is that really interests us, no matter how lucrative it happens to be. =)
In other news, i r teh divorx0r- got the official decree on Friday! ^_^ Just in time to celebrate with ellie, who brought Remy a truckload of Star Trek figures and ships for his latest project (which I'll speak more of later, as I'll be helping with it). One of the ships happened to be an Intrepid class- just like Hyperion, which is the ship in the sim I run at starshiplj- so Remy ripped off the Voyager sticker and gave it to me. =)
On Saturday, Remy and I trekked to Kingston for Tim's going-away party. We were there last weekend, too, for the first Passover seder I've ever been to. I got tipsy off Manischewitz, and this is sad. But what's great is that Remy is getting a lot of driving practice, and he's definitely improving- not that he wasn't good to begin with.
Yesterday was all kinds of Beltane fun, complete with the six-person fold-out couch orgy (which I snagged a picture of) and all of us giving each other head (we played catch with a mannequin head, you perverts).
Anyway, I don't teach 'til Thursday, so I'm hoping to get some certification tests out of the way before then. ^_^ Have a fun week, everyone!