The five little odd things in life that make you happy:
1) Sitting down to good food when I'm hungry.
2) Getting into one of my "writing trances," like I did last evening. I lose all sense of time and just type then think, type then think, for hours on end. All the while I feel kinda drowsy, but my brain is absolutely restless, spinning off new ideas, eager to get to the next part that's gonna be even more fun to write than this one. I don't quit and go to bed until I start making typos that take me more than three attempts to figure out how to fix. ;)
3) Staring up at the stars on a clear night. Sometimes I look for planets and constellations, sometimes I get lucky and spot a meteor or the International Space Station, and sometimes I just like to sit and think and wonder if anyone up there realizes I'm down here gawking at 'em.
4) Sharing anything I'm passionate about with someone who truly cares.
5) Snuggling under blankets. I love piles of blankets, even in summertime.
That's all for now. I might also do that book meme she found, but that is a friggin' long list of books! O.O