* Two upward salary adjustments and a bonus from work. w00t!
* Weather is finally almost sort of starting to warm up. Hilariously, our sunny days are in the 30s, and our gloomy rainy days stray into the 50s and 60s. During last Friday's Nor'easter, we had rain, snow, thick clouds, and full-on sunshine in the space of one hour.
* Remy and I are coming upon our 5th wedding anniversary this May. We're having some friends and family over for a little party the weekend before, then we're going out to a fancy dinner and spending the night at a fancy hotel downtown on the actual anniversary weekend.
* I have an original work in progress converging on 70,000 words, and I feel like I'm only half done! I try to at least look at it every day, as work and life permit.
* Still going to the German conversation club, but I think I'm even less confident about speaking than I was before. I understand most of what everyone else is saying, but often when I open my mouth to make a point, everything just evacuates my brain. I can't even remember what I was going to say in English, let alone German. I think nerves have something to do with it. I'd love to sit down one-on-one with a good speaker and just shoot the bull for a while- I think that would be beneficial- but I don't know any of these people well enough to request that sort of thing. I go early and am usually the first one there, and I try to catch some solo time with other people as they file in, but everyone else tends to want to chat in English before the actual meeting starts.