* "I kept seeing wavy lines as I read this...
Was it my beer or your printer?"
(Ops Management prof wrote this on my group term project)
* The constant stream of cussing, off-flipping, and ball-throwing of that one guy at bowling league who once wore a "Winning isn't Everything: Attitude Is" t-shirt.
* "Eight and a half by eleven... how big is that?"
* "What if it wasn't God, but a giant evil donut who created the universe?"
(Only in philosophy, people.)
* Going to "Snot Square" (Sennott Square) for class!
* Josh's Phi Alpha Kappa - Phi Rho Alpha Tau Sigma (spells out "Fuck Frats" in Greek, heh heh)
* "Condoms might protect you from STDs, but condoms will not save you from the wrath of God!"
(crazy street-corner soapbox guy at Forbes and Bigelow)
* "I'm doing this so birds don't shit on my head."
(I don't think I'm gonna miss riding the bus much)
And, just yesterday:
(After a prolonged discussion about how much Java sucks and how dumb the CS department was for switching to it)
Minna> So now they've got Java, the Flavor of the Month language. And when that goes out of style, they're gonna be fucked.
Josh> Yeah, they're gonna be fucked. They're going to be fucked-plus-plus, and they won't even know what that means.