- To our customers: take a break, seriously. I've been swamped the past two days, beyond all rational sense, and I'm one of the only people who'll actually be in the office tomorrow.
- To the Tennessee Titans, particularly LenWhale: I hope you're proud of yourself for stomping on a Terrible Towel, and I hope you pee yourself when you think about what a pathetic trainwreck the Cincinnati Bengals have become ever since Houshmandzadeh did that.
- To the US and Iranian governments: get your heads out of your asses already, and get back on friendly terms. Thanks to you, I had to say goodbye forever to my grandma at the age of ten (she passed away sixteen years later), and I've never even met a large portion of my relatives.
- To Parkinson's Disease: you can %*#@! right off for slowly killing my grandma over those sixteen years.
- To people who have that compulsion to make everyone else live how they want them to: knock it off. Now.
And for a decided non-grievance, to canissum: thanks and HAPPY NEWTONMAS! =D