Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts, as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.
1) I can and gladly will eat breakfast food (cereal, eggs, French toast, pancakes, bacon, sausage, etc.) for any meal of the day. However, in the morning, I can eat ONLY breakfast food. The thought of anything else is disgusting until I start getting hungry for lunch.
2) I've lately acquired a habit of flipping the bird at my work computer when something I don't like happens. I do not flip off my home computer.
3) I sometimes randomly recall a word or phrase in German that I have no business recalling, because it has been years since I last used it.
4) I find loose bits of string or frayed edges of fabric in blankets or clothes, and twist them between my fingers. I've had this habit since I was a toddler.
5) I play with my hangnails. Sometimes I create hangnails in order to have one to play with.
6) I am extremely susceptible to aphthous ulcers- otherwise known as canker sores. I have two of them in my mouth right now, one on my tongue (which is really not fun). I think my record high was four at one time. If you've never had one, just imagine having a little spot in your mouth that hurts constantly- and hurts REALLY bad when something touches it- for up to two weeks.
7) Dogs still scare me. A little.
8) I'm always cold.
9) I had allergies as a kid, so I developed an aversion to outdoor activity, which is still with me to some degree (even though the allergies aren't).
10) Even if I don't step foot outside once, I feel more energetic and productive on a sunny weekend than on a dreary weekend.
Whoever's feeling brave/bored enough to do this, go for it!