1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
1:40 PM: Driving back to the office from a Target/Subway run.
2. Who are you in love with?
Remy: my husband, my best friend, my cuddly and lovable geeky Trekker mad scientist Time Lord.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No- though I do love how they smell.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
The handles of the fork and spoon I bought to keep at work for lunch-eating purposes.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Two weeks ago. Remy needed a replacement power adapter for his MacBook Pro, and to ask Cingular about what his cell phone's insurance covered.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Sooth, I always do, unless it's summertime and I'm at home.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yup! My 2004 ION quad coupe hasn't depreciated that much yet =P
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Two weekends ago- down to Kingston for a friend's son's birthday party, and to visit Remy's family.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
10. Are you hot?
Compared to the core of the Sun? No. Compared to the average air temperature at the South Pole? Yes.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Black t-shirt, jeans, black sneakers, gray zip-up hooded sweater
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I get a free car wash every time I take my car in for maintenance, so I usually stick with that. In crappy winter weather, I'll go to the car wash on a fairly regular basis to get the undercarriage sprayed down (at least).
14. Last food that you ate?
A six-inch Veggie Delight on wheat.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Right where I am right now.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No. I don't buy new clothes unless and until my old ones fall apart, the exception being the occasional splurge on babydolls with geeky slogans/logos on them.
17. When is the last time you ran?
In the Target parking lot, to get out of the way of oncoming vehicles.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Steelers vs. Chargers... mucho disappointing.
19. What is your favorite animal?
20. Your dream vacation?
A trip someplace that is equally pretty and historic, like Egypt or Greece.
21. Last person's house you were in?
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
In karate class, someone dropped me several feet square onto my back. Had the wind completely knocked out of me, and my back was sore for months.
23. Have you been in love?
I lurve all sorts of things/people!
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
25. Last play you saw?
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I'm a tomboy/geek.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Get out of work, go home, relax.
28. Who is the last person you sent a LiveJournal message or comment?
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Potentially Boston in November... barring that, definitely going to Pittsburgh for Xmas/New Year's.
30. Ever go to camp?
Many times when I was little. More recently, there was last year's Hunter's Moon.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
All the time. Straight As from seventh grade until twelfth, bitches. Valedictorian in high school. Two Bs in four years of university.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Are we all completely fucked? What should I invest in/what numbers should I play? Will the space program do more than send outdated shuttles into Earth orbit? Will being a parent suck? What will our kids be like?
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I should go, doesn't mean I will. Fuck doctors, they don't give a shit about you.
35. Where is your best friend?
At home / Working.
36. How is your best friend?
37. Do you have a tan?
No, but I can get one without hardly trying.
38. What are you listening to right now?
Keyboard clacking, tech supporting
39. Do you collect anything?
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I stay away from gossips.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
A couple of weeks ago. One of them decided I hadn't stopped long enough at a stop sign. Don't they know about the Pennsylvania Rolling Stop? 10 MPH unless someone's coming! At least he didn't ticket me.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes, but I prefer not to.
43. What does your last text message say?
I neither send nor receive text messages.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
45. Last time you took a shower?
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Just did it.
47. What is your heritage?
Iranian, Russian, Irish, assorted Anglo-Saxon mutt.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
49. Are you rich?
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping. Yay full-time day jorbs.